The Adjudicator's Office logo Site map
home how we work how to complain case studies publications contact us
Contact the organisations

HM Revenue & Customs
Complain about HMRC

Valuation Office Agency
Complain about VOA

Insolvency Service
Complain about the Insolvency Service

How to Complain

The Adjudicator's Office cannot consider a complaint until you have completed both Stage 1 and 2 of the complaints process.

You can download a leaflet on the complaints procedure on our publications page

Stage 1: Department's initial review

Stage 2: Department's internal review

Stage 3: Independent review by the Adjudicator's Office

Stage 4: Final review by the Parliamentary Ombudsman

 Crown Copyright l Disclaimer l Freedom of Information l Privacy